Tuesday 3 January 2012

my life

hi my name is travis blake walter goddard born 14/11/2010 at 9.35 am weighing 6lb 11oz .
this is my story from my birth to now.
i was born after a very strange birth at huddersfield birthing centre with the cord wrapped around my neck and my arm i wasnt breathing for around 20 minutes until a doctor came to help me as they dont have doctors at that hospital.
his name was dr thiyagesh he came and put a ventilator in my mouth to help me breath.
at 10.35 he took me to meet my mummy and daddy for the first time . i didnt know as i was very poorly.
the dr came with me in an ambulance and took me to another hospital in halifax 30 minutes away .
i had to leave my mummy and daddy at huddersfield.
when my mummy and daddy met me for the first time properly i had a breathing machine called a ventilator to help me breath , i was also on a machine to look at my brain.
the bed im laid on is called a cooling bed which the doctors say is going to help me.
i have got lots of machines around me and i have wires all over my body to help me get better .
well that was my first few hours of life the rest is to follow with pictures . xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment